ah podcasting. i've listening to a few. I've even seen some library's serve their story times through podcasting, which I've always thought might be interesting. i've always wondered if we could record the Dial a story story times so we could preserve them and not have to re-record them. Audio would work for that, but i've also thought it might be interesting to video some of the story times in real time and them serve them that way. Not sure how that would go because of the children and such involved.
I know Teen Services tried some audio stuff through Gabcast. i think J recorded a number of promos for events coming up in Teens and posted them on the youth(wired) page.
I also like what R. has done with his video blogging. that's on my to do list.
I could imagine the library serving up some short and sweet stories, maybe some training, readers advisory, reviews, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment