Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thing 14: Explore Technorati

I know what Technorati is and I've even browsed it a bit a while ago. When I first started blogging I think either I or one of the other members in the team made sure to register us with Technorati.

After going to Technorati to refresh myself I can't say I am surprised at all by what is listed as being popular in Technorati. Boing Boing, Tech Crunch, LifeHacker, and Engadget are listed among the top 100 blogs. I am familiar with all of those. I have visited all of them at some point.

After doing a search for Learning 2.0 I found that the results went down as I went from posts, to blogs, to photos and then videos. I'm going to go back and browse through some of the photos I found under the photo results.

No comments:

Post a Comment