Saturday, October 25, 2008

Thing #6: More Flickr Fun

moon
I like that my family can order prints of photos on Flickr if they want to or I can order many a gift from a number of third party sites that will create products from my photos. I've yet to utilize any of these products, but the moo cards and the photo books might be something I try in the future.

One of the things I do play with quite often is fd's Flickr Toys. I like the Motivator generator. One of the new things I noticed a bit ago was their Letter to Santa Generator. I know a lot of people frown on how non-personalized many things are getting, but these things are fun to play with. They also have a magazine cover generator that is pretty cool.

Many of these things could easily be used for creating your own publicity for library programs or for fun little personal things, like greeting cards, etc. The image at the beginning of this post was created with their JigSaw generator.

No comments:

Post a Comment