Sunday, October 5, 2008

Thing #3: Grab Yourself a Blog

I liked Thing #3, it was so easy...hehehe, because I've been blogging using Blogger for quite a bit--if I had thought it I would have signed up with at least a WordPress blog because I've never used WordPress, only commented on them.
  • The hardest part always seems to be coming with an email name that has yet to be used. My name is so common that it always takes me a few tries.
  • Naming my blog was a bit easier. I had something in mind to do with my newly formed and renamed dept, but of course that was taken too, but making it plural seemed to do the trick.
  • The template is also something that slows me down. I tried a few and finally settled on this one. I have done a few tweaks to it since I first set it up. I've changed the colors, which means changing some of the graphics, and I'm thankful that my skills were just up to it. :D I am considering using a non Blogger template so that I can utilize a three column layout, but we'll see.
One thing I like about Blogger is that you can change your blog address and blog name and even blog template any time you like. The only limitation is that for your blog address, you can only change it to something that someone hasn't chosen yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment