Since I've been utilizing feeds I find I see the little orange feed icon everywhere now. I subscribe to content most often through my browser. In IE7, there's a feed icon right on my toolbar that lets me know when there is content to subcribe to. In FireFox which I also use, the icon can be found on the URL bar. When I first started using FireFox I also utilized an add-on called SAGE that by a press of a button would let me know when there was a feed to be found and show me the feed in a number of different styles that I could choose from.
I use feeds regularly in my personal and business lives. At work I keep up with library/technology related items. At home I keep up with friends blogs and things of personal interest like crafts/science/reading.
I mostly find feeds as I surf along the web. Every once in a while I utilize such things as If you find this interesting you might also like these. I've found some interesting feeds when initially setting up info hubs, like when I first set up my iGoogle page or myYahoo page. Those two have ways for you to add content, but they can also suggest content based on titles you give your tabs/pages.
One of the most interesting feeds that I have found is A Skull a Day. I also subscribe to PostSecret Feeds and Cracked feeds, poignant and well cracked in that order.
Whoisjw? Gratis Films En Series
-
*Whoisjw?* , Deze film is een sterk en professioneel. De pogingen om
gedetailleerde en complexe personages verf maakt het interessant. De
momenten van g...
7 years ago

Don't stop now... you're almost a third of the way done!
ReplyDelete