Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thing #1: Read a Blog Post

So I found myself navigating to the 23 Things blog. I listened to Mr. Spana's pod post, read up on what's to come in the following weeks and watched the Clay Shirky video.

Although I've done most of the things that we will be covering I look forward to stretching my skillz a bit. I haven't worked much with wiki's beyond reading them--so that's one "Thing" I'm looking forward to.

Two wiki's that I've come across lately are the ones for True Blood and MythBusters. On the True Blood wiki a section deals with comparing and contrasting the books and the series. I found out that MythBusters has a wiki when I was trying to find a specific episode (the one where the girl gets painted silver to try to bust the Tin Man myth).

Podcasting will be something new for me too. I've listened to some, and thought that might be an interesting way to supplement the Dial-a-Story tha SAPL does. I know some libraries provide storytime that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment